About the Mobile App
To help you navigate all activities at the Symposium, an app has been provided for use on your smartphone or other mobile device.
The mobile app features an Interactive Symposium schedule to allow you to find and bookmark sessions & presentations. Find other delegates and interact with them through social media features. Use maps to navigate and more!
All Symposium delegates are provided free and easy access to the basic app features by using the instructions below. For advanced interactive features including session bookmarks and social feeds, you will be required to create a free account inside of the app. This free account requires entry of your Name and Email address. Some features may require an active internet connection.
Obtaining the APP
Use your Android or Apple mobile to directly scan the provided QR Code.
Alternatively, find the app on the App Store or Google Play by searching for "PSAV Events".
- Download the PSAV Events app to your device.
- Search for 39th IABSE Symposium in the directory and tap Download
- Enter the password: [provided in email to delegates, or get it at the registration desk]
Not using an Android or Apple device, or want to use app features right from your laptop? Use the following link:
You can take advantage of additional interactive features by creating a free account inside the app:
- Login to the event by tapping the top left menu icon and then tapping “Log in for more features!”
- Enter your First and Last name at the prompts.
- If your email already exists in the system, you will see a code entry screen and a verification code will be automatically sent to your email address used for registration. Once received, enter the code into the app and you’re in!
- If your email is not currently in the system, you will be prompted to enter your email address first. You will then receive a confirmation code via email. Enter that code in the app and you’re good to go!